Friday 17 February 2012

five things Friday...

I've started and deleted this blog a few times now, but this time I'm determined to stick it through!

So...to start things off, I've decided to post about five things that are making me happy this Friday...

1)  Um...well it's Friday of course, the best day of the week.  The weekend is approaching, and I have an extremely lovely and girly weekend coming up - wedding dress shopping with my mum and my sis (I'm getting married in November)


2)  Dreaming of decorating my hallway...

                                                                   image via pinterest


3)  My big fat juicy orange I have sitting on my desk ready for my morning snack (I'm having a big craving for oranges these days)


4)  This blouse....
                                                                  (Dorothy Perkins)



5) Trying out this new foundation from Maybelline

Happy weekend peeps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment