Friday 20 April 2012

Rainy day fashion & five things

The weather in Wales has been so temperamental lately - just this morning we've had sunshine and blue skies...changing to rain...and eventually hailstones all in just 30 minutes!

It's hard to know what to wear on days like these.  Do you risk wearing your canvas shoes when you look outside your window and see sunshine, only to get soaked then 20 minutes later when the pouring rain arrives?

Here are a few fashionable ideas that are very handy to have for rainy days just like today...

rainy day




If you're lucky enough to be able to stay inside and avoid getting drenched on a rainy day, here are my 5 favourite things to do...

1)  Wearing a chunky knitted jumper, just like this one from Topshop


2)  Watching a good old fashioned Disney film like Beauty and the Beast



3)  Looking outside and hearing the rain against the window



4)  I always have a lip balm scattered about my house, so this one is perfect.  Combining my love of lip balms and earl grey tea!


5)    Drinking a delicious hot chocolate, like this recipe from Jamie Oliver


                    
                                       Have a lovely weekend everyone, hopefully rain free!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh those look simply divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a good hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try my best to stick to wellies it when it looks like it may rain which has been most days for the last few weeks. Sometimes I fail and put my Vans on...I always regret it though.

    ReplyDelete