Friday 11 May 2012

friday fancies: colour crush

Today I'm linking up with the brilliant Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies!  I've always been a fan of these posts so really wanted to join in on the fun. 

Colour blocking and colour clashing is still a huge trend on the high street.  Personally, I'm not quite brave enough to wear a colour combination that clashes.  I tend to be drawn towards a more relaxed and classic style of clothes, and I'm not sure I could pull off two very strong colours worn together!

However, one combination I absolutely love together is purple and peach! 
colour crush



The strong purple colour goes very well with the toned down peach.  If you're too scared to wear a strong purple and neon pink together (like me!) then this is a great alternative option.

Another way to combine two of your favourite clashing colours is to wear a dress in the more toned down colour, and then accessorise with the vibrant, stronger colour. 

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

                                                                               xx



No comments:

Post a Comment