Thursday 31 May 2012

Get the look!

I always love when magazines do 'steal celebrity style' features, and I'm always up for the challenge of finding pieces that I love from the high street on a budget...so thought why not give this a go!

I love Mollie King's outfit here - it's a perfect look for a hot summer's evening.  We're so used to seeing her in tiny dresses and shorts that it's a refreshing change to see her in a very simple, mature outfit. 


                                                                   image via Marie Claire

                           So here is what I found on the high street to create this look!

                                                         
~ T-shirt from Zara retailing at £15.99


~ Trousers from Reiss at £120


~ These backless bow shoes from Zara at £59.99


~ Clutch bag from Warehouse at £16





I really enjoyed finding these items, so I hope I can turn this into a celebrity style series!

                                                                        xx


2 comments:

  1. these pants are beyond stunning. Great finds. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete