Monday 14 May 2012

my instagram life

Well the weather finally changed for us in Wales this weekend - blue skies, the sun was shining - it was perfect!  It was exactly the weather we needed after a horrible rainy April.

I spent the last few days relaxing with my fiance Tony, catching up with family and sorting out a few more things for the wedding. 

Here are some little pics I took on my phone and I wanted to share:

                                      (instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)


     ~ meet Charlie, the cat who pops into our office now and again for a cuddle!

                                          ~ starting a new book

                                       ~ you can't beat fresh strawberries for breakfast!

                                         ~  relaxing in the my garden = bliss

                                          ~  my new wedge shoes from Tesco

                                  ~ trying to catch up on Grey's Anatomy, I've missed so much!


xx

5 comments:

  1. how amazing was the weather this weekend! it made me so happy.

    your weekend sounds amazing. grey's anatomy is my favourite show. i've seen every episode like 5 times haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that cat? I wouldn't get any work done if he came into my work :)

    I need to catch up on Greys too, I'm years behind on that and a few other shows.

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey's catch up going well so far...I'm loving sereis 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing to do these days is relax with a good book. I have two little boys so I need the escape at the end of the day!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete