Monday 21 May 2012

my instagram life...

Morning!

My weekend mostly consisted of good food...good films...shopping and a lunch date with my fiance!  So a very lovely, relaxing weekend. 

I'll be sharing my purchases in a separate haul post this week...but for now...here's a few pics of my weekend...

                                                   (instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)

~ treating myself to a sushi



~ my new lovely coffee table book (I just love Audrey)



~ lunch date at The Corner House



~ i went for a chicken satay salad...it was delicious!



~ trying to choose a new revlon lipstick



~ homemade curry to finish off the weekend!


                                           
                                                    Did everyone else have a nice weekend?

                                                                         xx   
 


4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a pretty yummy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new coffee table book. Looks fabulous. amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete