Tuesday 8 May 2012

my instragram life

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday - I was enjoying a lovely bank holiday weekend, and also very tired after celebrating my friend's hen weekend in London!

It really was a fun weekend though, here's some pictures I wanted to share

                                    (instragram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)


                                                          ~ waiting for my train

                                                            ~ hello London!

                              ~  my lovely hotel room, we stayed in the Royal Garden Hotel

                                                     ~ very elegant afternoon tea
                                 
                                                ~  delicious sandwiches and cakes!

                                                     ~  having food with friends
                                      
                                                              ~  good times!
                         
                                                       ~  phew, home time!


Did everyone else have a good weekend?

xx

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty fun, stylish weekend. I love your flats and your bag. I'm following you on instagram. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. angie thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday xxx loving these london pics (moving here in august:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow good luck with the move! it was a pleasure, i love your blog!

      Delete
  3. I miss London! I was there in September and stayed in Covent Garden. I love it there! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete