Friday 8 June 2012

Friday fancies #5

Welcome to this week's Friday Fancies theme - Short & Sweet!

I'm a huge fan of wearing shorts.  I just love how they can be worn as a casual outfit with sandals or ballet pumps...or you can jazz them up with heels for a nightime look!

I've gone for the classic white shorts, paired up with a bright red t-shirt for a smart daytime look

Short & Sweet




                                             Have a lovely weekend everyone!

                                                                  xx

12 comments:

  1. Hey Angie! Thanks for swinging by. :) If you decide to get the shoes, don't forget to use the code SHARON2 to get 20% off. :) Have a great Friday!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excellent, thanks for sharing that code!

      Delete
  2. I love it all! The bright red with the white is so great. I could totally see myself running around in this frequently!!


    Stopping over from Friday's Fancies and I'm a new follower :)

    Happy Friday!!

    http://jkthomas87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a red top similar to that one and can't stop wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the bag, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)

    PRODIGY RED CLOTHES GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those details on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stark contrast of the red against the white! You would stop traffic in this smart ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete