Monday 11 June 2012

my instagram life

It's Monday already and I can't believe it's time for another instagram picture post!  Time is really flying by this year.

I spent most of the weekend celebrating my friend Michelle's birthday.  We headed down to Tenby for some food and drinks...it was so much fun seeing the girls!

Here's a quick recap in pics...

                                            (instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)

~ my friend's adorable dog Hogan.  He's like a gentle giant, and gives great cuddles!


~ by the castle wall in Tenby

~ the bunting is still out in force!

~ Mews restaurant for food and drinks

~ I had the tuna steak...delicious!

~ me and Lauren...trying not to squint too much in the sun!
                                     


Overall a lovely weekend! I'm looking forward to this Friday as well as it's my friends wedding..let's hope the rain stays away!

                                                                   xx

9 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous. i definitely want to head down to Tenby! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should! it's such a cute seaside town! x

      Delete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment. If you get a sec, i'll have a new outfit post up ina couple of hours if you have a chance to take a look!

    Eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bunting is so fun & festive! and that dog? PRECIOUS.

    hope monday is treating you well.

    - l

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! check mine out too... if you like, follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you had an amazing weekend. Love the pictures. This really is a fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest wedding post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. addicted to instagram too...

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet dog! I love wrinkly-faced pups. I also love huge floppy ears which is why I've got two hounds running around my place :)

    ReplyDelete