Thursday 2 August 2012

Monthy favourites: July

Is it really August already?  It feels like only yesterday that I was writing up my June fashion favourites!

So here are my top fashion favourites for July.  There were so many gorgeous and glamorous dresses this month that I couldn't narrow it down to just one favourite!

Fashion favourites

~ favourite glamorous style...

1) Jessica Biel showing off her amazing legs at the ESPY awards

2) Rachel Weisz looking super stylish in a simple black dress

3) Clemence Poesy, one of my fashion icons, in a stunning red dress with simple hair and make up

~  favourite candid style...

Anne Hathaway leaving an interview in London looking super chic!

~  favourite couple of the month...

Keira Knightley and her new fiance looking so cute and loved up

Beauty favourites

I also wanted to share a couple of beauty and skincare products that I have been loving this month

~  Revlon Colourstay foundation



I am so glad I purchased this foundation!  It gives great coverage, and really does last throughout the day.  I found it works best when applied with a foundation brush.  It has a thick consistency so when applied with your fingers it tends to get a bit sticky!


~  Simple Refreshing Facial Wash gel


This product has done wonders to my skin!  I use this to wash my make up off during the night, and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.  It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like some facial cleansers do.  I will definitely be re-purchasing this product!

(all pics via fashion spot, superdrug and just jared

Inspirational picture of the month 


I had to include this gorgeous pic of Jessica Biel as my inspirational picture of the month.  I just love everything about her hair here - the colour, the fringe (or bangs!) and the style.  This is the hairstyle that I aspire to have!

By the way, I'm also guest posting at Sophie's amazing blog.  Head over there to have a sneaky peek!

                                                                        xx

5 comments:

  1. i can't believe it is august either -- this year is going sooo quickly! loving that picture of jessica biel -- she is so beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clemenece Posey's look here. She always looks so chic.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jessica Biel's outfit at the Espy's. I cannot believe how much she has transformed her image. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jessica Biel! I follow her in Twitter, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jessica BiEl and Clemence Poesy's looks here, I love their dresses, so pretty :)

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete