Monday 1 October 2012

Currently loving & my instagram life

I can't quite believe it's October already, the last few weeks seems to have flown by in a blur!  I also can't believe it's time for another 'currently loving' post, but here we go...

Reading... Still Thinking of You by Adele Parks. I fancied something quite light and easy to read afer finishing Gone Girl (which was brilliant by the way...but I wasn't expecting that ending!)

Watching... X Factor, and to be honest it's not as exciting as previous years.  I'm more excited for the return of Strictly Come Dancing!

Buying... I'm currently looking for the perfect headpiece for my wedding....not much luck so far though

Loving... BHS home department.  Now this is not somewhere I usually think when I'm looking for something new, but I popped in here the other day and was so impressed by their selection!  So many lovely things to choose from, such as photo frames, kitchen utensils and duvet covers (I even bought a new cushion for the lounge....pic below)

Wanting... sushi!  I've had such a craving for some the whole weekend.


Here a few pics of my last few days...

                  (instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls) 

~ in love with my new cushion from BHS



     ~ glorious autumnal weather on Saturday, so a walk along a coastal path was a must


         
 ~ meet Josh and Charlie, two friendly (but sleepy) donkeys we met along the way!


                                                                          xx


4 comments:

  1. I completely agree, the BHS home department is surprisingly class and full of funky things isn't it!? and often a lot of it is in the sale, well, here in Brighton anyway!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog, and "boredah" phonetically, as I have no idea how to spell it but thats about the extent of my welsh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG sweet little donkeys. I love them. Always remind me of Eeyore. "I guess I'll go home now. Not much of a home though..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cushion! I'd definitely recommend Etsy to look for nice headpieces :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cushion, it's so cute! xD x

    ReplyDelete