Monday 22 October 2012

my instagram life

How was everybody's weekend?  I made the most of my time off by shopping for bits and bobs for my wedding, so a very productive weekend.  With just under 5 weeks to go I feel a bit more on track now....just!

My amazing work friends also threw me a bit of a surprise 'hen' party on the Friday night.  I was so touched that they went to so much effort! 

Here are a few little pics of my weekend via instagram

(instagram name: angie_peanuts_pearls)

                                       ~  amazing cupcakes for my surprise hen party



                                     ~ mini vodka watermelon jelly - perfect for a party


~ shopping, shopping, shopping all weekend...and getting distracted by the gorgeous christmas decorations in John Lewis...


~ time for lunch!  unfortunately it was not as tasty as it looked.  I had a hot chocolate and chocolate ice cream to make up for the disappointment!

                                                                                xx

10 comments:

  1. Weddings, cupcakes, Christmas decorations, squuee! So much going on for you right now - you must be so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas decorations already?! Seems like it gets earlier and earlier every year.
    Those watermelons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum those cupcakes look good! sorry about the salad but at least you had hot chocolate and ice cream to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 weeks to go, how exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vodka watermelon jelly! Right on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw those vodka watermelons on Lorraine Pascals programme and thought they looked fab! What lovely work colleagues you have :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Those jello shots are amazing! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the watermelon jello shots, get out!

    ReplyDelete