Wednesday 16 January 2013

My dream life love list...

I love finding and reading blog posts that inspire me to write my own, and that is exactly what happened today.  Jess over at The Belle Lumiere has written her own dream life love list, and I loved it so much I thought I would join in.

It's about changing the little things in your life to make it better, and not getting too caught up in the big dreams which are often very difficult to achieve.  So over the course of the year, this is how I would love to visualise my life...


- I find and cook a brand new recipe every week

- I walk my dog every day

- I go for afternoon tea with my best friend once a month

- I attend a yoga class once a week

- I take pictures of my weekend adventures

- I drink a hot chocolate every Sunday night while reading my book

- I buy flowers from the local florist every Saturday morning to display in the kitchen



What would be your dream life love list?

xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is a good idea! I like that they're the small things, especially the hot chocolate and a book on Sunday night!

    I have so many things I want to make into a routine and habit, but it's so hard!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these. little changes can really make a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above! Love this post xo

    ReplyDelete