Thursday 21 March 2013

Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo

I'm always excited when a high street brand collaborates with a well known designer, and Uniqlo are renowned for doing this (and doing this well, I might add). 

This time around, they're collaborating with a famous textile designer, Celia Birtwell.  I adore her prints, so was very excited to see how she transferred her creativeness into adorable, wearable clothes. 

There are many items available to purchase from today, ranging from t-shirts to tunics, leggings to culottes.  Here are a few of my favourite items, and ones that I've got eye on (roll on pay day...)

~ V neck t-shirts are so handy for a casual weekend look  Thrown together with jeans and sandals, you can't go wrong!  Here are two of my choices...



~ Tunics are also another handy wardrobe staple item.  I tend to wear these with leggings (only if they're long though...nobody wants to see a lady's bum through leggings now do they!)


~ I'm also partial to a blouse, and have many in my wardrobe.  I would love to add this adorable one to my collection...

~  Printed trousers are not normally something I go for....but I can't resist these red polka dots / star ones!



Can you tell I have a thing for polka dots yet?

There are many more items for sale on the Uniqlo website, so take a wander over here if you're interested in what Celia has to offer.

                                                                            xx




3 comments:

  1. Love the sweet little gray tank. It's seriously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Celia's pretty patterns.
    Kind of want some of these pieces for my wardrobe now. Especially that blouse!

    Love!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also don't go for polka dots that much but I love those red trousers :) Also loving the tunics this spring, great choices :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete