Monday 11 March 2013

Spring fashion wishlist - H&M

H&M is by far one of the my favourite high street shops.  It has everything a girl needs, and is so reasonably priced too!

I've been drooling over their website over the last few days, and have created a little wishlist of the things I want to buy for my Spring wardrobe...


H&M spring wishlist




1) Black, cropped leather jacket.  I need this in my life, pronto.
2) A classic denim jacket to throw over a dress on a breezier day.
3) Converse style trainers, for walks with my puppy of course.
4) Gold bangles.  Who doesn't need these?
5) Pink pumps, just because.
6) Leopard print scarf.  I already have one of these, but this is a different colour...so I definitely need two, right?
7) Mint coloured jumper, so cute with skinny jeans and flats!

H&M...I'm coming for you!

xx

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that jacket - leather is on my spring wish list too.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those items are so fab
    love them all
    especially the denim jacket and that pink flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over that mint sweater! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there the other day and they have some really good things right now!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks girl! Loving those converse and black jacket!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. H&M can do no wrong for me at the moment.
    Cute blog!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete