Tuesday 2 April 2013

Currently loving...April

Reading...  Just started The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
 
Watching... Utopia.  Now this was on TV ages ago, but we've only just started to watch it.  It's dark, scary but also completely addictive viewing! 

Buying... I'm on the look out for the perfect chalk paint colour by Annie Sloan.  My very old dining room table is after a much needed makeover.
                                                                                          
Loving... spending cold spring days walking along the beach with Lena.
 
 
Wanting...  to curl up, watch more Utopia and eat all my easter chocolate!
 
 
                                                        What are you loving this month?
                                                                                 xx

2 comments:

  1. I am also attempting a makeover this month: our guest room. Poor thing has been neglected for three years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Annie Sloan paint. I made over our dining table.. this blog post may be helpful! http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/diy-table-chairs-using-annie-sloan.html
    x

    ReplyDelete