Wednesday 10 July 2013

New York: part 1

It is truly back to reality / work / normal everyday life after having the most amazing holiday. We have fallen in love with America and can't wait to return and explore more of this beautiful country.

First stop was New York for 5 nights. This has always been my dream destination, and I certainly lived up to every expectation that I had!

We stayed in the Hudson hotel, which was on west 58th street. Even though the room itself was small, I would still recommend this hotel as it was in a great location and had a very cool sky terrace roof bar. We enjoyed a cocktail or two here!

The sun was shining and we made the most of our time in this amazing city, exploring every bit that we could.

Here's a little taster of the photos I took via instagram - I'm looking forward to sharing all my other photos too!



Ah, looking at these photos makes me want to go back already! xx

9 comments:

  1. Your trip looked amazing! Makes me wanna go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crave going back to NY, most fabulous place. My brother is now in pittsburgh so hope to visit again soon!!
    Looking forward to seeing your photos, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow looks like you had an amazing time. My Father always said if your bored of New York your bored with life and I think that is soo true :) Such an exciting, creative and stylish city

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it just looks bloody amazing! I'm desperate to go. Is this the apartment block from Friends! Argh! Looking forward to reading more about your trip x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The waffles and the bacon look amazing - yum! I don't blame you for wanting to go back, I'm dying to visit new york! xE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That waffle looks amazing! I'm so hungry now...

    Gorgeous photos! I love your dress, it's so pretty!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved following your adventure on Instagram! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the busy street picture in Times Square - It is a huge dream of mine to live there one day! xoxo

    pull-up-a-pew.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so glad you had a wonderful trip!! i still have never been to new york, myself, but it's so on the top of my list!!

    ReplyDelete